New initiative is poised to transform the health care system
Comagine Health recently launched the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care and is inviting health care organizations in Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington to join this initiative. This 5-year program is focused on working with long-term and post-acute care providers, health systems, hospitals, primary care and specialty providers, community organizations, and patients and their families to improve care for people with Medicare and transform the health care system.
“We’re excited to launch the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care. This kind of partnership aligns perfectly with our vision of locally-led transformation,” said Marc Bennett, Comagine Health’s president and chief executive officer. “I want to extend an invitation to join us in this effort and work together to improve health and create a better health care system.”
The initiative seeks to achieve five bold aims:
- Decreased opioid misuse and improved behavioral health outcomes
- Increased patient safety
- Prevention and management of diabetes, heart disease and chronic kidney disease
- Increased quality of care transitions
- Improved quality of long-term and post-acute care facilities
Participants will receive:
- Expert consultation — Proven, expert consultation to align priorities and solve complex challenges
- Peer collaboration — Opportunities to collaborate with peers locally and across the region for learning and sharing best practices
- Valuable resources — Evidence-based resources, training and technical assistance
- Data for Change Portal — Access to Data for Change, Comagine Health’s interactive portal, to manage data, understand performance, view performance reports containing peer comparison data, identify high-impact opportunities to improve care and track progress toward goals
This initiative is funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and is a key component of Comagine Health’s work as a Quality Innovation Network–Quality Improvement Organization for Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
To join the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care, please visit https://comagine.org/partnership.
# # #
About Comagine Health
Comagine Health, formerly Qualis Health and HealthInsight, works collaboratively with patients, providers, payers and other stakeholders to reimagine, redesign and implement sustainable improvements in the health care system. As a trusted, neutral party, we work in our communities to address key, complex health and health care delivery problems. In all our engagements and initiatives, we draw upon our expertise in quality improvement, care management, health information technology, analytics and research. We invite our partners and communities to work with us to improve health and redesign the health care delivery system. For more information, please visit comagine.org.