Comagine Health’s Data Solutions department is our hub for health information technology consulting, analytics, and external quality review.
Led by Vice President Sara Hallvik, this robust team of more than three dozen analysts, programmers, consultants, program and project managers, and clinicians provides products and services to organizations throughout the U.S., including:
- Federal agencies like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- State Medicaid agencies in Alaska, Florida, New Jersey, Oklahoma and Washington state
- Private organizations like the Nevada Hospital Association
- Academic health and research institutions like Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
In addition, the Data Solutions group’s expertise is woven everything we do, serving not just the clients they work with directly, but contributing to the efforts of all our service lines — Care Management, Research and Evaluation, Systemwide Quality Improvement and COVID-19 Pandemic Response.
Find out more about us — who we are, what we’re working on, what we’re thinking about and how we can help you achieve your goals.
- Data Solutions webpage
- Data Solutions brochure
- Blog: Health Data Interoperability: We Have the Tools We Need — Let’s Use Them
Richard Gibson, MD, PhD
- Blog: Modernizing Data Governance to Meet Population Health Needs
Sara Hallvik, MPH
Vice President, Data Solutions
- Case study: Tackling the Opioid Epidemic Through Community Engagement and Data Linkage