Comagine Health’s ESRD program serves end-stage renal disease patients and providers through:
- Grievance investigations
- Quality improvement technical assistance
- Data management
- Emergency management support
- Patient and provider education
We are committed to improving care and quality of life for people with kidney disease.
Network 16 is one of 18 Networks under contract with CMS to work collaboratively with dialysis professionals, providers and patients to improve patient care. The Network operates in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
According to Title XVIII Section 1881 of the Social Security Act, we are responsible for:
- Encouraging, consistent with sound medical practice, the use of the treatment settings most compatible with the successful rehabilitation of the patient and the participation of patients, providers of services, and renal disease facilities in vocational rehabilitation programs
- Developing criteria and standards relating to the quality and appropriateness of patient care and with respect to working with patients, facilities, and providers in encouraging participation in vocational rehabilitation programs; and network goals with respect to the placement of patients in self-care settings and undergoing or preparing for transplantation
- Evaluating the procedure by which facilities and providers in the Network assess the appropriateness of patients for proposed treatment modalities
- Implementing a procedure for evaluating and resolving patient grievances
- Conducting on-site reviews of facilities and providers as necessary, utilizing standards of care established by the Network Organization to assure proper medical care
News and Events
Visit our ESRD Bulletins blog for Network news and events.
Sign up to be notified of new blog posts:
- Go to https://nwrnbulletins.wordpress.com
- Click the “Follow” button in the lower right corner of the screen
- Enter your email address
- WordPress will send you a verification email to complete your sign-up
We will never share your email address or use it for any other purpose.