Comagine Health ESRD Network 16 is committed to working with our community partners to advance quality improvement and create a better health care system so that people and communities will flourish. Community coalition members play a vital role in this work.
Are you interested in joining us?
Network 16 Community Coalitions
- Home Dialysis
- Kidney Transplant
- Patient and Family Engagement
- Reduce Hospitalizations
What is a community coalition?
Community coalitions function as bodies of stakeholders who collaborate and share knowledge and resources to drive quality improvement. They:
- Are dedicated to defining a health care issue within the designated community and producing root cause analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Commit to working as a group to achieve quantitative aims and to implement actions designed to improve health care outcomes within the community
- Are community driven and empower community members to be involved in their health care and health care choices
- Form connections and build a strong community framework dedicated to driving quality improvement and providing sustainable solutions
What do community coalition members do?
- Contribute resources, talents and skills in support of the quality improvement goals
- Serve as a voice for their community and/or profession
- Participate in community coalition meetings
Who should join?
Community coalitions are made up of diverse and engaged people who represent our local communities and are dedicated agents of change.
- Patients, family members of patients, and caregivers
- Dialysis facility staff (local and regional)
- Primary care practitioners
- Mental health experts (psychologists, psychiatrists, licensed therapists, university staff)
- Transplant center staff (local and regional)
- Transplant surgeons
- Living donation organization representatives
- Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) representatives
- Nursing home staff
- Experts and high performers in the area of focus
- Anyone else interested in improving the lives of ESRD patients
If you’re interested in joining a community coalition, please complete our ESRD Coalition Interest Form.