EQRS Training and Support
- Schedule a one-on-one phone appointment with the Network
- Email the Network for EQRS support: ESRDData@comagine.org. Do not send PHI/PII.
- Duplicate/Admit Form
General EQRS information and training.
- EQRS New User Training
Video | Slides
- CMS Facility Data Management Guidelines
- EQRS Login
- Contact the QualityNet Help Desk for EQRS technical support: 866-288-8912 or email@example.com.
Applying for EQRS CROWNWeb/QIP Access
- Applying for a New HARP Account
- Applying for CROWNWeb/EQRS Account Access
- Applying for QIP/EQRS Account Access
- Admit and Discharge Reasons
- EQRS Quick Reference Guide
- CMS EQRS Patient Admit/Discharge Guidance
- Acute and Recovered Function Patients in EQRS
- Reporting Foreign Visitors in EQRS
Updating Patient Attributes/Attribute History
- Updating EQRS Patient History (March 2021)
CMS Forms 2728 and 2746
Once a 2728 or 2746 form has been submitted in EQRS, only the QualityNet Help Desk can make changes.
- ESRD Medical Evidence Form 2728
Medicare eligibility and registry form for all ESRD patients.
- 2728 Frequently Asked Questions
- ESRD ICD-10 Codes
- ESRD Death Notification Form 2746
Notifies CMS of the death of an ESRD patient.
CMS-2744 (Annual Facility Survey)
The CMS-2744A is completed annually by all Medicare-certified dialysis facilities. It collects information about patient and treatment counts at a dialysis facility for the prior calendar year along with facility and staffing information.
The CMS-2744B is completed annually by all Medicare-certified transplant centers and collects information about kidney transplants performed, Medicare information and patients awaiting transplant.
Network staff are available for 30-minute, one-on-one appointments to help you complete the CMS-2744.
- Generating and Updating the EQRS 2744
- EQRS Patient Events Report for the 2744
- EQRS Patient Roster Report for the 2744
- Updating EQRS Patient History
- ESRD Facility Survey (CMS-2744) Instructions for Completion
- Completing the CMS-2744 Annual Survey
Recording | Slides