Vaccine hesitancy has been a constant challenge for the health care industry, and continues now more than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of our ongoing webinar series for LTPAC facilities, Comagine Health is pleased to welcome Michael Dutro, Pharm D, BCPS, vaccines medical director at Pfizer Biopharma North America, for a session on building confidence around COVID-19 vaccines.
Dr. Dutro serves a geographic area that includes California, New Mexico and Hawaii. His career at Pfizer has spanned many years across various therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular, respiratory and neuroscience. Before his work at Pfizer, Dr. Dutro had clinical practices in family medicine, ambulatory care and infectious disease.
This session will explore:
- The basics of vaccine confidence
- How COVID-19 vaccines were developed, approved and are monitored for safety
- Current attitudes toward COVID-19 vaccination
- Current data on the risks and consequences of COVID-19 infection and the impact of vaccination on those risks
- How to speak with patients about COVID-19 vaccination
This webinar will take place March 29, 2022, at:
- 11 a.m. PT
- Noon MT
- 1 p.m. CT
- 2 p.m. ET