Join Comagine Health and the Washington State Department of Health for an hourlong webinar about the benefit of physical activity counseling for patients living with chronic conditions, particularly arthritis. This webinar will explore the “screen, counsel, refer” process for arthritis patients, as well as materials and techniques for effective patient counseling and sample workflows for referrals to arthritis-appropriate evidence-based interventions. We will also focus on the environmental scan of AAEBIs in Washington state and effective methods for connecting clients with resources, with an emphasis on marginalized populations.
- Learn about the prevalence of arthritis and comorbidities, cost of care and impact on Washington healthcare system.
- Explore effective techniques for physical activity counseling for patients with arthritis using “Exercise as Medicine” materials.
- Identify and locate screening tools and arthritis appropriate evidence-based interventions for patient referrals.
- Learn how to maximize reimbursement with coding/billing while simultaneously improving outcomes for clients living with multiple chronic conditions.
Wednesday, April 5 at:
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. PT
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. MT
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CT
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
This webinar is available for presentation to your professional group. If interested, please contact Rana Amini or Margaret Chaykin to schedule.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits
Comagine Health is accredited by the New Mexico Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Comagine Health designates this Live Event for a maximum of [ 1] AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This webinar will provide 1 CME credit™ for MD/DO/PA/RN’s. All attendees will receive a certificate of completion
These CME credits are for providers (MD, DO, PA) and other professionals who typically require CEU’s. CME credits can be converted into CEU’s, but conversions must be completed through the appropriate professional group(s).
These CME credits are for providers (MD/DO/PA/RN) and other professionals who typically require CEU’s. CME credits can be converted into CEU’s. MD's and DO's can use the certificate they will receive through this training, but PA's and RN's will need to explore credit conversion into other credit types. Conversions must be completed through the appropriate professional group(s).