Join Comagine Health for the New Mexico Chronic Disease Learning Network Series.
The July session will focus on CCM (Chronic Care Management) and RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring): Decoding the Alphabet Soup of Chronic Disease Management.
This six-part series of learning events will offer interactive sessions and time to connect with your peers and New Mexico chronic disease subject matter experts, including the New Mexico Department of Health and the New Mexico American Heart Association.
- Addressing clinical HEDIS measures.
- Measuring quality improvement, results of clinic-based interventions and patient outcomes.
- Building confidence and renewed energy around chronic condition management for all care team members.
- Best practices for re-engaging patients that fell out of care during COVID-19.
- February 1, 2023: Clinical Quality Measures and Chronic Disease Management - 2023 Updates (Recording, Slides, Key Learnings)
- March 1, 2023: Outreach and Engagement: Getting Patients Back to the Clinic (Recording, Slides, Key Learnings)
- April 5: Quality Improvement 101 for Chronic Disease Management
- May 3: Coordinating Referrals to Evidence-Based Programs and Community Resources
- June 7: Addressing Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) and Using Z-Codes
- July 5: CCM (Chronic Care Management) and RPM (Remote Patient Monitoring): Decoding the Alphabet Soup of Chronic Disease Management
Register for All Upcoming Sessions
Register for the remaining sessions in the series here.
If you have already registered for this webinar series, you do not need to re-register.
If you have not yet registered for the series, we encourage you to do so. You may attend this and any other future sessions, but you only need to register once.
Attendance is not required for every webinar. You will already have the calendar invite and your personalized Zoom link to use to join the webinar. If you cannot find the webinar information, do not hesitate to reach out to Carolyn Brill for assistance.