A Workshop Series for Long-Term Care Facilities
Join Comagine Health's expert Immunizations team for a workshop series that breaks down a residential annual vaccine program into manageable, easy-to-follow monthly activities. These monthly sessions will follow the Comagine Health Vaccine Campaign Calendar and will guide you through establishing a well-run, year-round immunization program.
- Navigating staffing challenges and reducing burnout
- Identifying roles and responsibilities for an immunizations program
- Providing tools and action items for an effective program
If you would like to learn more about designing or improving your facility's annual resident immunizations program, joining this workshop series will get you there!
Comagine Health encourages long-term care facilities to reflect on lessons learned from this past season and to consider updating their residential immunization strategies for the upcoming season. Shifting toward a proactive approach, and away from a reactive one, will allow facilities to design, implement, and evaluate an effective immunizations program in a more thoughtful and strategic way.
- Monthly one-hour training sessions
o Second Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. PST
- Monthly open office hours (optional)
o Third Thursday of the month at 10 a.m. PST
- One-on-one technical assistance (optional)
For more information, contact London Manor-Petersen.