This is a virtual event.
Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020
1:00-2:00 p.m. MT/12:00-1:00 p.m. PT
Many important issues and considerations face billing and coding staff when thinking about MIPS. Join this webinar targeted to office managers and billing and coding staff to learn more about MIPS billing and coding and how it can help your practice and clinicians improve their MIPS scores. During this webinar, participants will learn:
- How billers and coders can affect a MIPS score
- How to access your Quality Payment Program (QPP) account to review data
- About QPP and why it is important to you, including payment adjustment information
- How to tell if your providers are affected by MIPS and what conversations you should have with them
- Where to find resources and get more information
There will also be a question-and-answer session with QPP experts from Comagine Health and Mountain-Pacific Quality Health. Submit your questions during registration or ask them live in the webinar and get them answered by fellow participants and our QPP experts.