MIPS Tips: Essentials for the 2020 MIPS Performance Period
Are you a small to medium-sized practice with questions about the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) in 2020? Join us for a webinar offering education and resources on important changes to the MIPS track of QPP for the 2020 performance year. During the webinar, we will review the requirements for the 2020 MIPS program and highlight the changes and additions.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- - About important changes in 2020 to the MIPS Performance Categories (Quality, Cost, Promoting Interoperability and Improvement Activities)
- - How to avoid a penalty for the 2020 performance period
- - How to earn bonus points and maximize your MIPS score
- - What the timelines and important dates are
- - Where there are potential barriers
- - Where to find resources that can help
Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions to MIPS experts in a live question-and-answer session with Comagine Health and Mountain-Pacific Quality Health. Submit your questions during registration or ask them live in the webinar and get them answered by fellow participants and our MIPS experts.