Comagine Health invites you to a town hall-style session on Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM). RPM can help to increase patient touches and facilitate disease management, decrease emergency department utilization, reduce hospital readmissions, and lower cost of care.
The 60-minute webinar will consist of presentations by representatives from PYA and two clinics who are currently using RPM, and an open forum for sharing of best practices, successes and learnings.
During this session participants will:
- Be provided an overview of RPM
- Understand utilization of various CPT codes to optimize the reimbursement
- Gain information on developing an RPM program with low upfront investment
- Learn how to integrate RPM service in a busy practice
- Learn about applicability of RPM for the QPP program
- Lori A. Foley, CMA, CCM, PHR, SHRM-CP, Principal – Healthcare Consulting, PYA
- Scott Conroy, Administrator, Hillsboro Cardiology, PC
- Mindy Kinnan-Willits-B.S., Office Manager, Meducation PC
For more information contact Comagine Health Senior Improvement Advisor Seema Rathor at email@example.com or 971-409-3872