Join the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care
Get expert assistance with improving patient care at no cost to you.
Together, We Can
- Reduce opioid-related harms
- Increase access to behavioral health services
- Prevent health care-related infections
- Prevent and manage diabetes, heart disease and chronic kidney disease
- Reduce hospital readmissions and unnecessary emergency room visits
- Improve the quality of long-term and post-acute care facilities
Who Should Join?
We’re recruiting partners in Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Washington state:
- Long-term and post-acute care facilities
- Health systems
- Primary care and specialty providers
- Community organizations
- Individuals interested in creating a better health care system
Five Years, Five Aims
The Partnership to Reimagine Health Care is part of a national initiative to improve care for people with Medicare while reducing provider burden. It began in 2019 and ends in 2024. Funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the project seeks to achieve five bold aims:
- Decreased opioid misuse and improved behavioral health outcomes
- Increased patient safety
- Prevention and management of diabetes, heart disease and chronic kidney disease
- Increased quality of care transitions
- Improved quality of long-term and post-acute care facilities
Long-Term and Post-Acute Care Facilities
We’re helping LTPAC facilities improve patient outcomes and care processes through innovation, quality improvement initiatives and data-driven approaches. Our focus is on challenges specific to your setting, such as adverse drug events, antibiotic stewardship, QAPI and surveys.
Data for Change
Our new, interactive portal optimizes population health data, empowering you to uncover trends and apply key insights. See how you’re performing, compare your performance with peers, track your goals and more.