Join the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care
Nursing homes: Get expert assistance with improving patient outcomes and care processes at no cost to you.
Together, We Can
- Improve the quality of nursing home care
- Prevent health care-related infections
- Reduce opioid-related harms
- Increase access to behavioral health services
- Reduce hospital readmissions and unnecessary emergency room visits
Who Should Join?
We’re recruiting long-term and post-acute care facilities in:
- New Mexico
Five Years, Five Aims
The Partnership to Reimagine Health Care is part of a national initiative to improve care for people with Medicare while reducing provider burden. It began in 2019 and ends in 2024. Funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the project seeks to achieve five bold aims:
- Decreased opioid misuse and improved behavioral health outcomes
- Increased patient safety
- Prevention and management of diabetes, heart disease and chronic kidney disease
- Increased quality of care transitions
- Improved quality of long-term and post-acute care facilities
Not Part of a Nursing Home?
We’re also working with health systems, hospitals, primary care and specialty providers, community organizations and anyone who’s interested in building a better health care system.
Data for Change
Our new, interactive portal optimizes population health data, empowering you to uncover trends and apply key insights. See how you’re performing, compare your performance with peers, track your goals and more.