Your experiences receiving health care have meaning!
Get involved with a community using their lived experiences to partner with health care leaders to shape improvements in their communities. A community improving communities.
About the Hub
The Patient Family Partnership Hub is a virtual community for peer learning, skills development and health care quality improvement. Work with Comagine Health to make an impact in five priority areas established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Decreased opioid misuse and improved behavioral health outcomes
- Increased patient safety
- Prevention and management of diabetes, heart disease and chronic kidney disease
- Increased quality of care transitions
Improved quality of long-term and post-acute care facilities
The Hub can introduce you to others who are passionate about the same issues you are, so you know you’re not alone.
"Patient Family Engagement at Comagine Health is how we meaningfully and purposefully include patients, families, future patients or consumers of healthcare services and residents, both actively and proactively" - Comagine Health Staff Member
""You can make a difference, big or small, depending on the project" - Patient Family Advisor
The Hub is a way to share your thoughts and experiences with health care leaders in any way that works with your schedule. Time commitments typically range from one to four hours per month. Pick and choose how and where you want to partner, either online or in-person — there are MANY ways to participate!
Patient Family Partnership Hub activities include:
- Surveys & Questionnaires: Receive surveys on topics that match your experience and interest. Surveys usually take less than 20 minutes to complete
- Monthly Virtual Meetings: Join a small group conversation on one topic. Share experiences, build on ideas with others, and make new connections
- Improvement Projects: Join a group working on special topics and goals needed by Comagine Health
To learn more about the Comagine Health Patient Family Partnership Hub, watch this brief orientation video.
Documents and Resources