During the current COVID-19 emergency, Comagine Health is fully staffed and business operations are not interrupted.
For utilization review, case management and related activities, we are continuing to process requests and answer calls via our toll-free numbers during standard business hours. We have business continuity plans in place to serve our clients, health care providers, patients and communities while also protecting our staff and minimizing the spread of the illness.
PRTF & Psychiatric Hospitalization Resources
- Inpatient Psychiatric Review Provider Manual
- Inpatient Psychiatric Retrospective Review Request Form
Residential Behavioral Health Services Resources
Comagine Health Provider Portal
The Comagine Health Provider Portal is a web-based application for electronically submitting utilization management (UM) review requests.
If you are already registered, go to the Comagine Health Provider Portal.
Register for the Comagine Health Provider Portal
- Download the Comagine Health Provider Portal registration packet.
- Complete the following forms (in the packet) and send them to Comagine Health.
- Executive Agreement
- Provider Portal Administrator Agreement
- Provider Portal Administrator Registration
- We will set up your account and email login information to you.
Comagine Health Provider Portal Resources
- User Guide (August 25, 2016)
- Administrator Guide (August 15, 2017)
- Training Videos
- Presentation Slides
- - Comagine Health Provider Portal Training (November 2014)
Providers by Geographic Region
- AK Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTF) Contact Information
- Out-of-Alaska Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTF) Contact Information
- In-state Providers by Region (April 2014)
- Alaska Regions by ZIP Code
Out-of-State Children's Residential Incident Report
- Incident Report Instructions (PDF)
- Incident Report Instructions (Word)
- Incident Report Form (PDF)
- Incident Report Form (Excel)