Comagine Health provides a broad range of services for the District of Columbia, Department of Health Care Finance (D.C. Medicaid).
Our regional office in the District is staffed by people who live in and around the District and whose work helps improve and advance the efficiency, economy, effectiveness and quality of health care services provided to enrolled District of Columbia Medicaid beneficiaries.
Services We Provide for D.C. Medicaid
- Utilization management
- - Prior authorization review
- - Pre-admission review
- - Direct acute inpatient admission review
- - Continued stay review
- - Retrospective review
- - Long-term care review
- Child and Adolescent Supplemental Security Income Program (CASSIP) review
- Substance use disorder/residential treatment facilities review
Please check this page regularly for updates about provider training and resources.
May 17, 2023
Going live June 5: Your Comagine Health Provider Portal is getting an upgrade! The new system looks different and features enhanced functionality, such as a Provider Dashboard where you can track requests after submission.
The current provider portal will shut down close of business (5:00 p.m.) on June 2 through the morning of June 5.
- Please join us for provider training webinars. Register now!
- Visit the D.C. Medicaid Providers page after June 5 for updated resources.