Health care providers face unprecedented challenges to maintain effective infection prevention and control programs during the COVID-19 pandemic. To support their efforts to prevent and manage COVID-19, Comagine Health has launched a new infection prevention training and consultation initiative aimed at supporting owners, operators and staff of residential care facilities, and home health and hospice agencies, and others.
Protect patients and providers. Effective infection prevention and control procedures not only safeguard health care workers and vulnerable patient populations, they can also reduce costs related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our infection prevention and control services meet your needs through:
- Interactive training and education sessions with infection prevention experts
- One-on-one consultation with infection prevention advisors
- Access to recorded seminars and frequently asked questions
Our Training and Education
- Enhance learners’ ability to prevent infection-related adverse outcomes
- Focus on coronaviruses, including isolation protocols, prevention of spread and state-specific reporting requirements
- Provide infection prevention and control techniques applicable to a variety of infectious agents beyond COVID-19
- Offer guidance on setting-specific infection control principles, including policies and procedures for visitors, use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and quality improvement processes
- Are literacy-appropriate for all learners
- Meet Centers for Disease Control and Prevention standards for quality training
Current Infection Prevention and Control Learning Collaboratives
Your Infection Prevention and Control Questions Answered
Our Infection Prevention Advisors (APRNs/RNs) are available to answer your questions. Please fill out the form below and we will respond using your preferred method of contact within 24 to 48 hours.