Oregon Compass is a free, web-based platform used to promote health and wellness programs offered across the state.
Compass for Consumers
Anyone can use Compass to find and register for workshops in their area.
Compass for Program Delivery
Compass is a free tool that centralizes workshop and participant data management, report generation, calendaring and registration for a broad range of nationally recognized, evidence-based lifestyle change and chronic disease self-management programs.
- Ease of workshop scheduling: Program coordinators can generate and customize workshop schedules at the click of a button.
- Ease of program registration: Anyone can register for a program directly through the Compass website.
- Manages information: Compass manages information about your program implementation sites, delivery personnel, workshop schedules, and participant data and offers downloadable program-specific data forms.
- Meets security standards: To meet HIPAA requirements, Compass holds a high-level security certificate and uses system checks as well as a two-step user authentication process.
- Meets Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Administration on Community Living (ACL) data collection requirements: Compass is specifically designed to meet CDC and ACL data collection requirements, including reporting of National Diabetes Prevention Program data to the Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program.
- Generates reports: Organizations may generate printable, real-time reports on their workshop activity including types of workshops held, locations, attendance, completion rates, and participant demographics.
- Adapts to ever-changing program guidelines and needs: Routine updates and improvements are implemented based on program changes and user feedback.
- A Matter of Balance (8 weeks)
- Active Choices
- Active Living Every Day
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving
- Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Chronic Pain Self-Management
- Diabetes Self-Management
- National Diabetes Prevention Program (English, Spanish and Chinese)
- Programa de Manejo Personal de la Diabetes (Spanish Diabetes Self-Management)
- Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance (Options A and B)
- Tomando Control de su Salud (Spanish Chronic Disease Self-Management)
- Walk With Ease (group model and self-directed)
Get Started With Compass
Does your organization offer lifestyle change and self-management programming? Contact Comagine Health to learn more about how this free tool can support your programs.
Email LiveHealthyOR@comagine.org or call 503-837-3550.
Already Using Compass and Need Technical Assistance?
Email us at LiveHealthyOR@comagine.org, give us a call at 503-837-3550 or check out these resources: