Build a strong, sustainable infection prevention program for your nursing home, assisted living community or residential group home that moves beyond COVID readiness to comprehensive safety and prevention.
Comagine Health’s free training, coaching and resources provide long-term solutions to your infection prevention challenges, making it easy to:
- Be prepared for future infection prevention emergencies and changing guidelines
- Prevent the spread of contagious illnesses like norovirus, C. auris, monkeypox, COVID, cold and flu
- Develop sustainable practices that are cost-effective and easy to maintain
- Improve quality of care and outcomes for residents
- Ensure your facility or group home is survey ready
Get Hands-On Training and Consulting — at No Cost!
- Infection prevention and quality improvement education
- Coaching and mentoring from certified infection prevention experts
- Resources and tools to address gaps and build sustainable infection prevention practices
- Opportunity to join a community of safety and connect with your peers
- Easy ways to coordinate and educate your team
Get Started Today
Twice-Monthly Virtual Sessions Offering Education, Case Studies and Peer Support
Join our infection prevention experts for a free learning series tailored to meet the needs of long-term care facilities in Nevada. This bimonthly series is open to direct care staff, designated infection prevention staff, administrators and owners of skilled nursing, assisted living facilities and residential facilities.
We use the ECHO ModelTM an “all teach-all learn” approach focusing on best practices and peer-to-peer learning, facilitated by experts. These one-hour sessions are every other Wednesday through spring 2023.
Southern Nevada: 10:00 a.m.
Southern Nevada: 1:30 p.m.
Northern Nevada: 11:30 a.m.
One-on-One Coaching and Consultation
Our infection prevention consultants and quality improvement specialists work directly with your team to identify gaps in your infection prevention program, outline practical steps to implement changes and help you track and sustain your progress.
To request customized assistance that meets your facility/home's specific needs, email us at InfectionPreventionAdvisor@comagine.org.
Weekly Text Tips for Frontline Health Care Workers
Project Firstline is the CDC’s national training collaborative for infection control designed specifically for the frontline worker featuring:
- Easily accessible, concise education modules
- Multiple ways to participate
- Content for everyone, regardless of background or previous experience with infection prevention and control
See this flyer for more information. Sign up for weekly text messages with infection control and prevention updates:
Text NVIPC to 59309
Our learning library hosts up-to-date infection prevention information all in one place. We compile materials from our learning sessions as well the latest from trustworthy sources like the CDC. This is a free resource, and you don’t need to sign up or sign in. Use the link below to start your learning journey.
What Others Are Saying About Our Infection Prevention Solutions
- "Always right sessions with lots of very important information.
- Nevada long-term care facility staff member
- "The content from Comagine Health has been my best resource."
- Washington State long-term care facility staff member
- "Each session was a bite size of info on a defined topic. I have been using your forms and advice as I write my policies. The training came at the exact correct time for me.”
- Utah long-term care facility staff member
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health has served as the Nevada QIN-QIO for 40 years. Before we were Comagine Health, we were HealthInsight, and even though we have a new name, we’re still committed to serving Nevada’s health care community.
Our team of infection prevention and quality improvement experts have worked with and in nursing homes, assisted living communities and group homes.
As a neutral party, our only agenda is your success.
Email us at InfectionPreventionAdvisor@comagine.org.
Nevada Infection Prevention Solutions for skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities and residential group homes is funded by a grant through the Nevada Office of Public Health Investigations and Epidemiology, Healthcare-Associated Infections Program.