Build a strong, sustainable infection prevention program for your nursing home, assisted living community, intermediate care facility, or home health or hospice setting that moves beyond COVID readiness to comprehensive safety and prevention.
Comagine Health’s free training, coaching and resources provide long-term solutions to your infection prevention challenges, making it easy to:
- Be prepared for future infection prevention emergencies and changing guidelines
- Prevent the spread of contagious illnesses like norovirus, C. auris, monkeypox, COVID, cold and flu
- Develop sustainable practices that are cost-effective and easy to maintain
- Improve quality of care and outcomes for residents
- Ensure your organization is survey ready
Get Hands-On Training and Consulting — at No Cost!
- Infection prevention and quality improvement education
- Coaching and mentoring from certified infection prevention experts
- Resources and tools to address gaps and build sustainable infection prevention practices
- Easy ways to coordinate and educate your team
- Build a community of safety and connect with your peers
Get Started Today
Twice-Monthly Virtual Sessions Offering Education, Case Studies and Peer Support
We use the ECHO ModelTM an “all teach-all learn” approach focusing on best practices and peer-to-peer learning, facilitated by experts. Attend either Tuesdays or Thursdays.
One-on-One Coaching and Consultation
Our infection prevention consultants and quality improvement specialists work directly with your team to identify gaps in your infection prevention program, outline practical steps to implement changes and help you track and sustain your progress.
To request customized assistance that meets your facility/home's specific needs, email us at InfectionPreventionAdvisor@comagine.org.
Weekly Text Tips for Frontline Health Care Workers
Project Firstline is CDC's national training collaborative for infection control designed specifically for the frontline health care worker featuring:
- Easily accessible, concise education modules
- Multiple ways to participate
- Content for everyone, regardless of background or previous experience with infection prevention and control
Sign up for weekly text messages with infection control and prevention updates:
Text "JOIN" to 59309
Our learning library hosts up-to-date infection prevention information all in one place. We compile materials from our learning sessions as well the latest from trustworthy sources like the CDC. This is a free resource, and you don’t need to sign up or sign in. Use the link below to start your learning journey.
What Others Are Saying About Our Infection Prevention Solutions
- "I have newly hired staff and will be using the infection control assessment and emergency plan tools for training.”
– New Mexico long-term care facility staff member
- "Each session was a bite size of info on a defined topic. I have been using your forms and advice as I write my policies. The training came at the exact correct time for me."
– Utah long-term care facility staff member
- "The content from Comagine Health has been my best resource."
Washington State long-term care facility staff member
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health has served as the New Mexico QIN-QIO for 40 years. Before we were Comagine Health, we were HealthInsight, and even though we have a new name, we’re still committed to serving New Mexico’s health care community.
Our team of infection prevention and quality improvement experts have worked with and in nursing homes, assisted living communities, intermediate care facilities, and home health and hospice settings.
As a neutral party, our only agenda is your success.
Questions? Ask Our Experts!
Please contact us at InfectionPreventionAdvisor@comagine.org.
New Mexico Infection Prevention Solutions for assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities, intermediate care facilities, and home health and hospice settings is funded by a grant through the New Mexico Department of Health's Healthcare-Associated Infections Program.