Comagine Health is proud to be the new Independent and Qualified Agent for the Oregon Health Authority’s behavioral health program.
This three-year contract makes sure that adults with severe and persistent mental illness are actively involved in directing their treatment through person-centered care planning.
The work also includes connecting individuals with resources and developing a coordinated care approach to improving their overall health. Comagine Health will begin working directly with these individuals by July 1, 2020.
For people eligible for Oregon’s Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) 1915i program and others with severe and persistent mental illness, Comagine Health will make sure services and supports are delivered in an appropriate way by:
- Performing functional needs assessments
- Making sure people have options to choose from among available settings and services
- Guiding person-centered service planning with active involvement by the individual themselves
- Completing medical appropriateness reviews and prior authorizations for service
- Managing transitions among settings
- Providing consistent monitoring to make sure individuals are receiving the services, supports and transitions they need to best suit their needs and choices
Starting July 1, 2020, Comagine Health has assumed responsibility for assessments from the current contractor, KEPRO.
Comagine Health may be new to you, but we are not new to Oregon. Comagine Health and our legacy organizations have worked in Oregon for many years.
We are honored that the Oregon Health Authority has selected us as the next Independent and Qualified Agent to carry out the meaningful work of the Behavioral Health Support Program. We will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth transition of care and provide outstanding service across the state.
Comagine Health values the opportunity to work with individuals facing severe and persistent mental health conditions. We see it as essential to help remove health disparities across the state. We are committed to doing our part to bring about positive change during a time of significant health care transformation, and are prioritizing a culture of collaboration, integrity and transparency.
I speak for myself and our entire team at Comagine Health when I say that we are looking forward to working with you.
Brian E. Sandoval, Psy.D.
Vice President, Oregon Care Management Services
You can call Comagine Health using TTY/TDD. Just dial 711 and then our phone number: 888-416-3184. Please give us a call if you have questions.
Have questions or concerns? Please contact us.
- Call us at 888-416-3184.
- Fax us at 877-575-8309.
- If you use TTY/TDD, you can call us by dialing 711 and then our phone number: 888-416-3184.
- Send an email to ORBHSupport@comagine.org.
- Send us a message by using our contact form.
Comagine Health is a national, nonprofit, health care consulting organization. Together with our partners, we work to improve health and create a better health care system so that people and communities will flourish. Learn more.