The Oregon Self-Management Network supports the building and growth of evidence-based self-management programs. It’s open to:
- Organizations offering chronic disease self-management and lifestyle change programs in Oregon
- Community-based organizations, health systems and insurers
- Health care providers
- Self-management program leaders and participants
- Other interested partners and stakeholders
- Contact Tori Scholl to connect with the Oregon Self-Management Network: CINO@comagine.org.
- Sign up for the Oregon Self-Management Network listserv to ask questions and share resources and best practices.
- Learn more about the evidence-based lifestyle change and chronic disease self-management programs offered in Oregon at https://comagine.org/livehealthyor.
More About the Network
To support the organizations that affect change within our communities through expansion of sustainable, evidence-based self-management programs that support better health, better care and lower costs.
- Promote successful statewide expansion, implementation and coordination of evidence-based chronic disease self-management programs
- Respond to the diverse self-management support needs of Oregon’s diverse population
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between organizations that support self-management programs in Oregon
- Clarify and communicate statewide priorities and concerns and provide recommendations to influence and shape future priorities
- Provide a venue for addressing challenges and opportunities that affect all programs and partners
- Support the sustainability of programs statewide by enhancing local ownership of programs and sharing knowledge and resources