Comagine Health’s Partnership to Reimagine Health Care is part of a national initiative to improve care for people with Medicare while reducing provider burden. We’re working together with long-term and post-acute care providers, health systems, hospitals, primary care and specialty providers, community organizations, and patients and their families to transform the health care system.
The 5-year program, which began in 2019 and ends in 2024, is funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. It’s a key component of our work as the CMS Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization for Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
We are committed to achieving the five categories established by CMS:
- Prevent opioid harms including implementation of recognized best practices for preventing overdoses
- Increased COVID-19, flu and pneumonia vaccinations among community members and health care workers
- Prevention, screening, diagnosis and management of diabetes, heart disease and chronic kidney disease
- Decreased hospital emergency department utilization, fewer hospitals readmissions
- Improved quality of nursing home care
Benefits for Partners
We help you accomplish your goals through a variety of partner-only opportunities:
- Expert consultation to help you align your priorities and solve your most complex challenges
- Valuable, evidence-based resources, training and technical assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate with peers in your community and across the region for learning and sharing best practices
Become a Partner
To join the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care, please complete the registration form.
If you would like more information, please contact us.
Call toll-free: 877-974-6746
Send mail to:
Partnership to Reimagine Health Care
10700 Meridian Ave. N., Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98133