Comagine Health’s Partnership to Reimagine Health Care is part of a national initiative to improve care for people with Medicare while reducing provider burden. We’re working together with long-term and post-acute care providers, health systems, hospitals, primary care and specialty providers, community organizations, and patients and their families to transform the health care system.
The 5-year program, which began in 2019 and ends in 2024, is funded by the Centers for Medicaid & Medicaid Services. It’s a key component of our work as the CMS Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization for Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
As a QIN-QIO, we’re one of several regional organizations dedicated to enhancing health care quality for Medicare beneficiaries throughout the communities we serve. Learn more about QIN-QIOs.
Aims of the Partnership
We are committed to achieving the five bold aims established by CMS:
- Decreased opioid misuse and improved behavioral health outcomes
- Increased patient safety
- Prevention and management of diabetes, heart disease and chronic kidney disease
- Increased quality of care transitions
- Improved quality of long-term and post-acute care facilities
Benefits for Partners
We help you accomplish your goals — improve patient outcomes, meet Medicare measures, increase ratings and reimbursements, and more — through a variety of partner-only opportunities:
- Proven, expert consultation to help you align your priorities and solve your most complex challenges
- Access to Data for Change, our interactive portal, to manage your data, understand your performance, view performance reports containing peer comparison data, identify high-impact opportunities to improve care and track progress toward your goals
- Evidence-based resources, training and technical assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate with peers in your community and across the region for learning and sharing best practices
Become a Partner
To join the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care, please complete the registration form.
If you’d like more information, please contact us.