Comagine Health is a candidate for a new program to improve care for people with Medicare and support primary care and specialty providers, and we’d like you to join us.
The Clinical Quality Improvement Program (CQIP) is funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and recruitment is open to eligible clinicians as identified by CMS.
Together, We Can
- Improve behavioral health outcomes, including reducing opioid misuse
- Improve patient safety, including reducing all-cause harm
- Improve chronic disease self-management
- Improve quality of care transitions
CQIP Participants Receive
- Access to experts. Learn from subject matter experts and proven quality improvement professionals in support of your improvement goals.
- Valuable resources. Evidence-based resources, training and technical assistance tailored to the specific needs of your practice.
- Data for Change portal. Access to Comagine Health’s Data for Change portal to interact with your data, understand your performance, view performance reports containing peer comparison data, identify high-impact opportunities to improve care and track progress toward your goals.
- Peer collaboration. Opportunities to collaborate with peers in your community and across the region for learning and sharing best practices.
Who Should Join?
We’re currently pre-enrolling primary care and specialty providers. We expect CMS will identify eligible clinicians based on need and potential for improvement. Factors that may impact eligibility include practicing within a health professional shortage area (HPSA), practicing in rural and underserved areas, and performance on quality metrics, among others.
Are You Interested in Joining Us?
Want more information? Contact us with your questions.
CQIP is a partnership of Comagine Health, Mountain-Pacific Quality Health and Pacific Business Group on Health.