Comagine Health helps small practices in Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington get the most out of the Merit-based Incentive Payment Plan (MIPS).
Our team of Quality Payment Program (QPP) experts provides no-cost technical assistance, training and resources so you can understand MIPS requirements, as well as create and implement a strategy for success.
How We Help You
We assist practices of 15 or fewer clinicians with:
- Selecting MIPS measures that align with your priorities
- Connecting with your state health information exchange
- Satisfying program requirements as they increase each year
- Building your practice's capacity to achieve long-term success under alternative payment models
- Using new revenue codes to improve reimbursements
Our services are backed by a robust library of resources and tools.
Contact us today to get MIPS assistance:
Meet our quality improvement experts.
Comagine Health Events
Visit our events page for upcoming webinars.
Comagine Health partners in the Quality Payment Program’s Small, Underserved, and Rural Practices Support (QPP-SURS) work with Mountain-Pacific Quality Health and the Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement.