Build a strong, sustainable infection prevention program for your nursing facility, assisted living community or intermediate care facility that moves beyond COVID readiness to comprehensive safety and prevention.
Comagine Health’s free training, coaching and resources provide long-term solutions to your infection prevention challenges, making it easy to:
- Be prepared for future infection prevention emergencies and changing guidelines
- Prevent the spread of contagious illnesses like norovirus, C. auris, monkeypox, COVID, cold and flu
- Develop sustainable practices that are cost-effective and easy to maintain
- Improve quality of care and outcomes for residents
- Ensure your facility is survey ready
Get Hands-On Training and Consulting — at No Cost!
- Infection prevention and quality improvement education, plus specialty training opportunities
- Coaching and mentoring from certified infection prevention experts
- Resources and tools to address gaps and build sustainable infection prevention practices
- Opportunity to join a community of safety and connect with your peers
- Easy ways to coordinate and educate your team
Get Started Today
Blueprint 4 Success for Assisted Living Communities
Have you ever wanted a blueprint for building a successful infection prevention program? This four-part virtual series provides assisted living community leadership teams with education, a toolkit and a step-by-step approach. Click the link below to access the Padlet Learning Library, which includes PowerPoint presentations, recordings, tools and other resources.
Each session covers a section of the foundational building process.
- Part 1: Setting Up the IPC Program Structure and Review Process
- Part 2: Policies and Procedures and Environment
- Part 3: Education and Health Programs for Residents and Staff
- Part 4: Surveillance, Emergency Preparedness and Quality Assurance
Find Your Fit - New March Date Added!
A Live Virtual N95 Fit Testing and Respiratory Protection Program Event for All Long-Term Care Providers in Utah
We are excited to announce our free virtual fit-testing workshops. Brought to you by Comagine Health, the Utah Department of Health and Human Services and 3M, these train-the-trainer workshops are open to all Utah long-term care facilities and their staff. With live instruction and support by experts online during the sessions, you will:
- Learn the basics of a respiratory protection program
- Learn the skills you need to know to N95 fit test others
- Receive 1:1 observation support
- Receive a certificate of course completion
This session will be on Wednesday, March 29, 2023 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (MST).
One-on-One Coaching and Consultation
To request customized assistance that meets your facility’s specific needs, send us an email at InfectionPreventionAdvisor@comagine.org.
Our learning libraries put up-to-date infection prevention information all in one place — just for your setting. We compile materials from our learning sessions as well the latest from trustworthy sources like the CDC. They’re free to use, and you don’t need to sign up or sign in. Use the links below to start your learning journey.
- Assisted Living Learning Library
- Intermediate Care Learning Library
- Skilled Nursing Learning Library
- General Learning Library
What Others Are Saying About Our Infection Prevention Solutions
- "Each session was a bite size of info on a defined topic. I have been using your forms and advice as I write my policies. The training came at the exact correct time for me.”
- Utah long-term care facility staff member
- “I have newly hired staff and will be using the infection control assessment and emergency plan tools for training.”
- New Mexico long-term care facility staff member
- “The content from Comagine Health has been my best resource.”
- Washington State long-term care facility staff member
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health has served as the Utah QIN-QIO for 40 years. Before we were Comagine Health, we were HealthInsight, and even though we have a new name, we’re still members of Utah’s health care community.
Our team of infection prevention and quality improvement experts has worked with and in nursing homes, assisted living communities and intermediate care facilities.
As a neutral party, our only agenda is your success.
Email us at InfectionPreventionAdvisor@comagine.org.
Utah Infection Prevention Solutions for skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities and intermediate care facilities is funded by a grant through the Utah Department of Health and Human Services’ Healthcare-Associated Infections Program.