Comagine Health Provider Portal
The Comagine Health Provider Portal is a web-based application that allows you to submit utilization management (UM) review requests via the internet. Washington state providers access the Comagine Health Provider Portal through OneHealthPort.
Go to OneHealthPort / Comagine Health Provider Portal
Providers located in Washington state must use the Comagine Health Provider Portal to submit requests for services.
In order to submit requests via the Comagine Health Provider Portal, your organization must be registered with both OneHealthPort and the Comagine Health Provider Portal.
- Instructions for registering with OneHealthPort and the Comagine Health Provider Portal
- Instructions for accessing the Comagine Health Provider Portal via OneHealthPort
CPT Codes for Review
- Advanced Imaging Request for Review Form
- Physical Medicine Request for Review Form
- Spinal Injection Request for Review Form
- Surgical Request for Review Form
- Brain Imaging Questionnaire
- Cardiac Imaging Questionnaire
- Cervical Spine MRI Questionnaire
- Lower Extremity MRI Questionnaire
- Lumbar Spine MRI Questionnaire
- Non-Joint Extremity MRI Questionnaire
- Thoracic Spine MRI Questionnaire
- Upper Extremity MRI Questionnaire
- Diagnostic Facet Injections and Medial Branch Blocks Questionnaire
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections Questionnaire
- Therapeutic Epidural Injections Questionnaire
- Helpful Links
- Information About HIPAA and L&I
- Determining Specific Code Prior Authorization Requirements on the Washington L&I Website
Advanced Imaging Utilization Review
Evidence-Based Imaging Guidelines
Inpatient/Outpatient Utilization Review
All inpatient services require utilization review through Comagine Health.