Advancing Infection Control Capacity & Education (ACE): Coaching to Certification offers Oregon long-term care infection prevention workers everything they need to achieve their Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC®).
Comagine Health's programs align community interests, promote collaboration and apply objectivity, experience and innovation — helping to solve the most complex challenges in health and health care.
ACE: Coaching to Certification
Comagine Health conducts medical record reviews for the Alabama Medicaid Agency to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Hospital medical record reviews for adult and pediatric admissions and continued stay reviews
- Review of each hospital’s medical care evaluation plan that focuses on each recipient’s needs
- Review provider preventable conditions to identify inappropriate treatment for a medical condition
- Appeal reviews, including informal reviews and fair hearings
Comagine Health works with Alaska Carpenters to help their members and employees get the right care where and when they need it.
Alaska Medicaid Coordinated Care Initiative (AMCCI)
AMCCI assists Alaska Medicaid members who need help navigating the health care system and can benefit from case management services. Comagine Health provides in-person, one-on-one case management for AMCCI members in the Anchorage area who have high emergency room use.
Alaska Medicaid — Behavioral Health
Comagine Health administers behavioral health utilization review programs for Alaska Medicaid — Behavioral Health.
- Admission and continued stay review of acute inpatient psychiatric services at specialized psychiatric hospitals and general acute care hospitals that provide psychiatric services
- Admission, continued stay and retrospective review of residential psychiatric treatment center services
- Care coordination
Alaska Medicaid — Division of Health Care Services
Comagine Health collaborates with Alaska Medicaid — Health Care Services to serve Alaska residents through:
- Utilization management — Pre-admission, concurrent and retrospective review
- Expedited and standard appeals
- Case management
- Special case review
- Assessment (quality of care) review
- Educational seminars on care management
Alaska Medicaid — TEFRA
Alaska Medicaid — TEFRA is a program for children under 19 years old with disabilities and significant medical, developmental or psychiatric needs. Comagine Health:
- Reviews applications for the program
- Helps determine if a child meets the program’s medical, developmental or psychiatric requirements
- Provides administrative management and oversight throughout the application process
- Assists applicants with completing the application process
- Reviews documentation for level of care determination
- Provides physician support and consultation
Alaska Pipe Trades
Comagine Health works with Alaska Pipe Trades to help their members and employees get the right care where and when they need it.
Compare Your Care
Compare Your Care helps Oregonians make informed decisions about their care. We've analyzed information about quality and cost of care for health care providers across the state so that you can view and compare results.
Comagine Health provides a broad range of services for the District of Columbia, Department of Health Care Finance.
- Utilization management — Prior authorization, pre-admission, direct acute inpatient admission, continued stay, retrospective and long-term care review
- Child and Adolescent Supplemental Security Income Program (CASSIP) review
- Substance use disorder/residential treatment facility review
D.C. Medicaid Nursing Facility Quality Improvement Collaborative
The Collaborative is a 5-year initiative to improve quality and safety of resident care in 15 nursing homes in and around the District of Columbia through system-level improvement activities.
ESRD Network 16
ESRD Network 16 collaborates with dialysis professionals, providers and patients to improve care and quality of life for people with kidney disease in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington. It's one of 18 Networks under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Harrison Electrical Workers
Comagine Health works with Harrison Electrical Workers to help their members and employees get the right care where and when they need it.
National Diabetes Prevention Program
The CDC-led National Diabetes Prevention Program helps adults at risk for type 2 diabetes to prevent and delay diabetes through evidence-based lifestyle change programs. Comagine Health works with organizations in Oregon, New Mexico, Utah and Washington to build lifestyle change programs and reach the people who need it most.
Nevada AHEC Scholars
The Nevada Area Health Education Center (AHEC) Scholars Program is for undergraduate and graduate level clinical and nonclinical health profession students who wish to complement their education by further developing their leadership knowledge and experience in rural or underserved urban settings.
Nevada Infection Prevention Solutions
Nevada Infection Prevention Solutions helps skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities and residential group homes throughout the state build their own strong, sustainable infection prevention program.
New Mexico Infection Prevention Solutions
New Mexico Infection Prevention Solutions helps nursing homes, assisted living communities, intermediate care facilities, and home health and hospice settings throughout the state build their own strong, sustainable infection prevention program.
New Mexico Medicaid
Comagine Health provides third-party assessor and utilization review services to the New Mexico Human Services Department/Medical Assistance Division.
- Level of care reviews — Developmentally Disabled, Medically Fragile, Mi Via and Supports waivers, ICF/IID, nursing facilities, Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Budget reviews — Developmentally Disabled, Medically Fragile, Mi Via and Supports waivers
- Fee-for-service utilization management reviews — Behavioral health requests, Emergency Medical Services for Non-Citizens (EMSNC), prior authorizations
Northwest Plumbing and Pipefitting
Comagine Health works with Northwest Plumbing and Pipefitting to help their members and employees get the right care where and when they need it.
Oregon Behavioral Health Support Program
Comagine Health is proud to be the Independent and Qualified Agent for the Oregon Health Authority’s behavioral health program. This program ensures that adults with severe and persistent mental illness are actively involved in directing their treatment through person-centered care planning. We also connect individuals with resources and help develop a coordinated care approach to improving their overall health.
Oregon Compass Self-Management Portal
Oregon Compass is a free, web-based platform that promotes health and wellness programs offered across the state. Consumers can use Compass to find and register for workshops, while program delivery organizations can promote and manage their offerings.
Oregon Data Collaborative
Comagine Health coordinates the Oregon Data Collaborative, a statewide initiative that brings together consumers, providers, employers, policymakers and health insurers to provide actionable data and analysis to improve the quality and affordability of health care.
Oregon Self-Management Network
The Oregon Self-Management Network supports the building and growth of evidence-based self-management programs. It’s open to:
- Organizations offering chronic disease self-management and lifestyle change programs in Oregon
- Community-based organizations, health systems and insurers
- Health care providers
- Self-management program leaders and participants
- Other interested partners and stakeholders
Partnership to Advance Tribal Health (PATH)
PATH strives to improve population health among American Indian and Alaska Native communities. With the support of federal, state and local partnerships, PATH works with Indian Health Service health care facilities and area offices to develop a unified, “we” approach to advance tribal health in Arizona, Minnesota, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma and South Dakota.
Partnership to Reimagine Health Care
The Partnership to Reimagine Health Care is part of a national initiative to improve care for people with Medicare while reducing provider burden. We work with long-term and post-acute care providers, health systems, hospitals, primary care and specialty providers, community organizations, and patients and their families to transform the health care system.
The program is a key component of our work as the CMS Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
Puget Sound Electrical Workers
Comagine Health works with Puget Sound Electrical Workers to help their members and employees get the right care where and when they need it.
Six Building Blocks
Six Building Blocks is an evidence-based quality improvement roadmap that helps primary care teams implement effective, guideline-driven care for their chronic pain and long-term opioid therapy patients.
Southern Nevada Pathways Community HUB
Comagine Health is working with local partners to reduce health disparities in Clark County, Nevada, using the Pathways Community HUB Institute (PCHI) Model. The PCHI Model is an evidence-based approach to building a community-based care coordination network at the local level to serve communities’ most vulnerable members through a combination of community-based organizations, community health workers and a robust technology infrastructure.
Total Cost of Care
Total Cost of Care quantifies and reports the total cost of health care for individuals. Cost measures are risk adjusted, stratified and benchmarked, then attributed to the patient’s primary care provider, clinic and medical group. This granular reporting is critical to helping providers understand and better manage the health care costs of their patients, manage the cost growth targets set by states and improve performance in value-based contracts.
Utah Infection Prevention Solutions
Utah Infection Prevention Solutions helps nursing facilities, assisted living communities and intermediate care facilities throughout the state build their own strong, sustainable infection prevention program.
Utah Million Hearts Coalition
The Utah Million Hearts Coalition, in conjunction with the national CDC Million Hearts® initiative, aims to prevent heart attacks and strokes by improving blood pressure measurement and control.
Washington COVID-19 Community-Driven Outreach
Comagine Health is working together with community-based organizations in Washington to:
- Improve COVID-19 and influenza vaccination rates
- Decrease the incidence of COVID-19
- Increase screening for chronic conditions and access to related resources
The program is focused on supporting communities with the state’s lowest vaccination rates and disproportionate levels of chronic disease such as diabetes and hypertension — particularly Black and African American communities in Clark, King, Pierce, Snohomish and Spokane counties.
Washington Labor & Industries
Comagine Health provides utilization review services for the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries' Workers' Compensation Program. We conduct prospective, concurrent and/or retrospective reviews for:
- Inpatient admissions
- Select outpatient procedures
- Specified advanced imaging studies
- Spinal injection
- Physical medicine services
Comagine Health provides utilization review services for Washington State Medicaid's fee-for-service clients. We conduct prospective and/or retrospective reviews for:
- Specified advanced imaging studies
- Spinal injection
- Select surgical procedures