From the first days of the COVID-19 pandemic, Comagine Health has played a role in helping our communities respond:
- Implementing programs to help control the spread of the coronavirus
- Providing expert education and technical support to front-line facilities that care for vulnerable patient populations like dialysis patients and long-term care residents
- Supporting local public health initiatives
As the situation continues to evolve, we continue to deploy our expertise to meet community needs – with targeted education and best-practice sharing, provider and stakeholder communication, curation of key resources, advanced data analysis and patient support.
Enhance Your COVID-19 Response
Comagine Health stands ready to join you in your efforts to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our pandemic response services offer a comprehensive approach to mitigating the spread of the coronavirus, protecting providers and patients while ensuring they continue to receive care, and minimizing the costs and risks associated with reopening society.
Prevent the spread of COVID-19. Contact tracing saves lives and eases the burden on our health care systems by identifying and addressing all exposed contacts before they unknowingly spread the disease.
Our standards-based, data-driven contact tracing approach:
- Ensures early infection identification and intervention
- Promotes an evidence-based approach to ongoing treatment
- Identifies priority hot spots to address disparities and mitigate impact on vulnerable populations
Infection Prevention and Control
Protect patients and providers. Effectively implementing infection prevention and control procedures not only protects your staff and vulnerable patient populations, it can also reduce your costs related to the pandemic and enable the safe reopening of our communities.
Our infection prevention and control services meet your needs through:
- Interactive training and education sessions with infection prevention experts
- One-on-one consultation with infection prevention advisors
- Access to recorded seminars and frequently asked questions
Telehealth and Virtual Services
Expand your reach, continuously deliver care. Telehealth and virtual services offer a cost-effective solution for delivering health care while minimizing the infection rate of COVID-19 and enabling you to reach dispersed or at-risk patients quickly and safely.
Comagine Health’s training and consultation services for telehealth and virtual services:
- Expand your health care service delivery options
- Streamline processes for your staff
- Enhance access for disadvantaged populations
- Help you capture revenue at a reduced cost per beneficiary
Leverage advanced analytics for long-term impact. While addressing the immediate needs of the coronavirus pandemic remains our top priority, we also need to evaluate the broader long-term impact of COVID-19 on our health care systems.
Comagine Health’s data and expert analysis can help you understand and prepare for the new needs, challenges and trends of our evolving health care landscape during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health is a national, mission-driven, nonprofit organization that has engaged in health care quality consulting and quality improvement services for more than 45 years. We are national leaders in assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders to improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
We have an extensive track record of addressing the most critical health care challenges and needs facing our communities Our clinicians and other health care professionals are deeply committed to meeting the health needs of communities, particularly those with underserved populations and critical health needs.
Together, we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 and safely reopen our communities.