Comagine Health’s advanced data analytics can help health care professionals — providers, payers and other stakeholders — see the broader impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and be better prepared to respond to it over the long term.
COVID-19 is Changing Care and How It’s Provided
We’re using our access to and expertise in historical and administrative claims data to uncover key insights.
Provider Centered Analytics
We can build out direct custom analytics and deliver custom content through our Data for Change analytic platform.
We can produce new academic research as well as supplemental add-ons to current projects.
We can compile key analyses into small data bytes as well as publish interactive analyses on our website to help inform public stakeholders of important trends and findings.
Our Data Sources
Primary Data Sources
- Medicare fee-for-service claims data from Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington
- Oregon’s All Payer All Claims database, covering 80% of Oregon — commercial, Medicaid and Medicare Advantage
Potential Other Data Sources
- Utah’s All Payer Claims Database
- Oregon and Utah vital statistics (death certificate data)
- Public data — census, policy dates, incident reporting and more
Contact Meghan Haggard, MPH, CPH
Director, New Product Development