Comagine Health’s advanced data analytics help health care professionals — providers, payers and other stakeholders — see the broader impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and be better prepared to respond to it over the long term.
Provider-Centered Analytics. We can build out direct custom analytics and deliver custom content.
Academic Research. We can produce new academic research as well as supplemental add-ons to current projects.
Public Content. We can compile key analyses into small data bytes as well as publish interactive analyses on our website to help inform public stakeholders of important trends and findings.
Our Data Sources
Primary Data Sources
- Medicare fee-for-service claims data from Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington
- Oregon’s All Payer All Claims database, covering 80% of Oregon — commercial, Medicaid and Medicare Advantage
Potential Other Data Sources
- Utah’s All Payer Claims Database
- Oregon and Utah vital statistics (death certificate data)
- Public data — census, policy dates, incident reporting and more
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health is a national, mission-driven, nonprofit organization that has engaged in health care quality consulting and quality improvement services for more than 45 years. We are national leaders in assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders to improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
We have an extensive track record of addressing the most critical health care challenges and needs facing our communities. Our clinicians and other health care professionals are deeply committed to meeting the health needs of communities, particularly those with underserved populations and critical health needs.
In addition to Advanced Analytics, our COVID-19 pandemic response services include:
- Infection Prevention and Control to protect staff and patients.
- Telehealth and Virtual Services for safe, cost-effective health care delivery.
Together, we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 and safely reopen our communities.