Prevent the spread of COVID-19. Contact tracing saves lives and eases the burden on health care systems by identifying and following up with people who may have been exposed to COVID-19 before they unknowingly transmit the disease.
- Outreach to COVID-19 positive individuals and their contacts by telephone and other communication methods
- Assessment of needs to support isolation and testing access
- Referrals to testing, social services and additional care
- Patient education regarding hygiene, physical distancing and isolation best practices
- Clinical advice line for people with COVID-19
Standards-Based, Data-Driven Approach
- Ensures early infection identification and intervention
- Promotes evidence-based treatment methods for ongoing treatment
- Pinpoints priority hot spots to address disparities and mitigate impact on vulnerable populations
Patient Experience. Highly skilled clinicians and case managers with decades of experience working closely with patients to deliver positive results.
Advanced Analytics. Expert analysts who support our contact tracing efforts by collecting, maintaining, analyzing and sharing data, including identifying high-risk patients and hot spots.
Proven Reputation. Long-standing relationships with government, health care and community organizations that ensure coordinated contact tracing efforts and effective communication. Our partners include long-term care and skilled nursing facilities, public health agencies, tribal health agencies, rural and critical access hospitals, clinics serving disadvantaged populations, and non-health care-related essential service providers.
Why Is Contact Tracing So Important Right Now?
Dr. Dan Lessler, senior vice president of clinical leadership, explains the importance of contact tracing during the coronavirus pandemic.
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health is a national, mission-driven, nonprofit organization that has engaged in health care quality consulting and quality improvement services for more than 45 years. We are national leaders in assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders to improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
We have an extensive track record of addressing the most critical health care challenges and needs facing our communities Our clinicians and other health care professionals are deeply committed to meeting the health needs of communities, particularly those with underserved populations and critical health needs.
In addition to Contact Tracing, our COVID-19 pandemic response services include:
- Infection Prevention and Control to protect staff and vulnerable patient populations.
- Telehealth and Virtual Services for safe, cost-effective health care delivery.
- Advanced Analytics to evaluate and prepare for the long-term impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Together, we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 and safely reopen our communities.