Infection Prevention and Control
Protect patients and providers. Effective infection prevention and control procedures not only safeguard health care workers and patients, they can also reduce costs related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Interactive virtual training and education
- Real-time, one-on-one consultation
- Access to recorded training sessions and frequently asked questions
Our Training and Education
- Enhance learners’ ability to prevent infection-related adverse outcomes
- Focus on coronaviruses, including isolation protocols, prevention of spread and state-specific reporting requirements
- Provide infection prevention and control techniques applicable to a variety of infectious agents beyond COVID-19
- Offer guidance on setting-specific infection control principles, including policies and procedures for visitors, use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and quality improvement processes
- Are literacy-appropriate for all learners
- Meet Centers for Disease Control and Prevention standards for quality training
Comagine Health’s subject matter experts have decades of experience working in quality improvement training, education and consultation.
We have established, trusted working relationships across a variety of settings, including long-term care and skilled nursing facilities, public health agencies, tribal health agencies, rural and critical access hospitals, clinics serving under-resourced communities, and non-health care-related essential service providers.
Why Is Infection Prevention So Important Right Now?
Dr. Sarah Woolsey, medical director of systemwide quality improvement, discusses the importance of infection prevention during the coronavirus pandemic.
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health is a national, mission-driven, nonprofit organization that has engaged in health care quality consulting and quality improvement services for more than 45 years. We are national leaders in assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders to improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
We have an extensive track record of addressing the most critical health care challenges and needs facing our communities. Our clinicians and other health care professionals are deeply committed to meeting the health needs of communities, particularly those with underserved populations and critical health needs.
In addition to Infection Prevention and Control, our COVID-19 pandemic response services include:
- Telehealth and Virtual Services for safe, cost-effective health care delivery.
- Advanced Analytics to evaluate and prepare for the long-term impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Together, we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 and safely reopen our communities.