Comagine Health’s education and consultation for infection prevention and control help protect staff and patients, create a standardized, evidence-based approach to infection prevention and mitigate costs associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The coronavirus pandemic has highlighted the need for comprehensive infection prevention and control across the health care spectrum. By working together to protect our patients and providers from the spread of infectious disease, we can create safe care environments and enable our communities to safely reopen.
- Interactive virtual training and education
- Real-time, one-on-one consultation
- Access to recorded training sessions and frequently asked questions
All training and education sessions:
- Enhance the knowledge, skills and capacity of learners to prevent infection-related adverse outcomes
- Focus on coronaviruses, including isolation protocols, prevention of spread and state-specific reporting requirements
- Provide infection and prevention control techniques applicable to a variety of infectious agents beyond COVID-19
- Offer guidance on setting-specific infection control principles, including how to develop policies and procedures for visitors, use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and quality improvement processes
- Are literacy-appropriate for all learners
- Meet the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention standards for quality training
Comagine Health’s subject matter experts have decades of experience working in quality improvement training, education and consultation.
We have established, trusted working relationships across a variety of settings including long-term care and skilled nursing facilities, public health agencies, tribal health agencies, rural and critical access hospitals, clinics serving disadvantaged populations, and non-health care-related essential services.
Contact Amy Schmidt, MSW