Comagine Health’s training and consultation for telehealth and virtual services expand your health care service delivery options, enhance access for vulnerable populations, and improve your care outcomes and other clinical quality measures.
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the need for increased access to care while also reducing the spread of disease. Telehealth and virtual services are a person-centered way to expand access and deliver health care services, offering a cost-effective solution for delivering health care while minimizing the infection rate of the coronavirus.
We aim to enhance patients’ remote care experience and improve the work life of staff by transforming complex processes into simple routines. We help you optimize your revenue capture, apply telemedicine to value-based reimbursement, reduce overhead and reduce your per-beneficiary cost.
- Virtual coaching and on-demand consultation
- Practice facilitation
- Individual training
- Resource development
- Facilitated assessments with recommendations for improvement
- Clinical workflows to improve quality of care
Comagine Health’s subject matter experts have decades of experience working in quality improvement training, education and consultation.
Operations and Training
- Staff training to optimize telehealth and virtual service delivery
- Policy and procedure development
- Process and workflow mapping
- Assessment of opportunities for revenue capture
- Return on investment calculation
- Optimal billing systems
Quality Improvement and Assurance
- Analytics, including comparisons pre- and post-public health emergency
- Quality improvement and assurance systems to ensure consistent, high-quality service delivery
- Ensure HIPAA compliance and integration into security risk analyses
- Patient consent compliance guidance for Medicare, Medicaid and other health plans
Contact Trudy Bearden, PA-C, MPAS