Telehealth and Virtual Services
Expand your reach, continuously deliver care. Telehealth and virtual services offer a cost-effective solution for providing health care while minimizing the infection rate of COVID-19.
- Virtual coaching and on-demand consultation
- Practice facilitation
- Individual training
- Resource development
- Facilitated assessments with recommendations for improvement
- Clinical workflows to improve quality of care
Operations and Training
- Staff training to optimize telehealth and virtual service delivery
- Policy and procedure development
- Process and workflow mapping
- Assessment of opportunities for revenue capture
- Return on investment calculation
- Optimal billing systems
Quality Improvement and Assurance
- Analytics, including comparisons pre- and post-public health emergency
- Quality improvement and assurance systems to ensure consistent, high-quality service delivery
- Ensure HIPAA compliance and integration into security risk analyses
- Patient consent compliance guidance for Medicare, Medicaid and other health plans
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health is a national, mission-driven, nonprofit organization that has engaged in health care quality consulting and quality improvement services for more than 45 years. We are national leaders in assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders to improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
We have an extensive track record of addressing the most critical health care challenges and needs facing our communities Our clinicians and other health care professionals are deeply committed to meeting the health needs of communities, particularly those with underserved populations and critical health needs.
In addition to Telehealth and Virtual Services, our COVID-19 pandemic response services include:
- Contact Tracing to protect staff and vulnerable patient populations.
- Infection Prevention and Control to protect staff and vulnerable patient populations.
- Advanced Analytics to evaluate and prepare for the long-term impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Together, we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 and safely reopen our communities.