From advanced analytics to dynamic consulting, Comagine Health works with health care organizations and public and private clients to make sense of an evolving health care landscape and create lasting change. Our services help uncover key insights and drive actionable results.
We bring decades of experience and a proven reputation of equipping our clients with the knowledge and tools they need to achieve their goals.
Health IT Consulting
Technology is critical to high-performing organizations. Our health information technology consulting services increase efficiencies, maximize the care delivery process, and help organizations meet and exceed regulatory requirements. From strategic planning and implementation to optimization consulting, we partner closely with our clients to help them thrive.
What We Do
- Project management
- IT strategic planning
- Risk and security mitigation
- IT procurement support
- System implementation support
- Optimization advisory services
- Independent verification and validation (IV&V)
- Quality assurance
- Support for federal system certification
We turn data into best practices for improved health care quality, efficiency and outcomes. From our unique ability to integrate data and scale it to making sense of big health data, our team of experts deliver novel insights and actionable solutions. Our deep health care experience and advanced analytics methods empower us to tackle the most challenging problems in health care.
What We Do
- Value-based care consulting
- Population health management analytics
- Total cost of care
- Health data literacy consulting and education
- Disparate data linkage at scale
- Enterprise solutioning for transparent health analytic platforms and public reporting
- Study design and intervention impact analysis
- Data collaboratives
- Case Study: Tackling the Opioid Epidemic Through Community Engagement and Data Linkage
Fragmented data makes it difficult for health professionals to develop informed policies, clinical guidelines and care decisions. Comagine Health created a comprehensive registry of opioid risk registry for Oregon by bringing together multiple data owners and disparate datasets.
- COVID-19 Response for Vulnerable Populations: Actionable Insights From Public Datasets in the Partnership to Advance Tribal Health (PATH)
Comagine Health's data analysis showed the disproportionate impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on American Indian and Alaska Native populations. Our work helped justify additional funding and resources as well as raised awareness in health care providers, communities and government agencies.
- The Impact of Value-Based Programs on Primary Care Practices: Participating in Primary Care Initiatives is Associated With Positive Outcomes in Cost, Quality and Utilization
Comagine Health’s data analysis showed primary care practices that participated in two federal value-based programs performed better in cost, quality and utilization compared to other primary care practices.
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health is a national, mission-driven, nonprofit organization that has engaged in health care quality consulting and quality improvement services for more than 45 years. We are national leaders in assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders to improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
We have an extensive track record of addressing the most critical health care challenges and needs facing our communities. Our clinicians and other health care professionals are deeply committed to meeting the health needs of communities, particularly those with underserved populations and critical health needs.
Together, we can achieve your goals and create lasting change.