Comagine Health collaborates with academic, government and nonprofit partners to conduct research and evaluation studies that inform program, community and policy improvements.
Our work bridges the research-to-practice gap and advances studies that promote health and well-being in the context of communities’ unique needs and challenges.
What We Do
- Research and evaluation design and implementation, including study management
- Proposal development
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Aggregation, cleaning and management of large, linked datasets
- Translation of findings for dissemination to broad audiences
View our 2020 annual report for information about our projects, publications and presentations.
Areas of Study
- Opioids, prescribing practices and pain management
- Substance use disorder prevention, treatment and recovery
- Health care systems and practice change interventions
- Harm reduction and overdose and infectious disease prevention
- Epidemiology, community health and social determinants of health
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health prioritizes community-responsive and collaborative study designs. We bring to our study partnerships:
- Strong relationships with health systems, clinics and community-based organizations
- Versatile team skills and flexible staffing to adapt to evolving study needs
- Ability to expand partners’ capacity, reach, dissemination and impact