Comagine Health provides expert consultative services to a wide range of health care settings, associations and agencies in the pursuit of a more equitable, accessible and outcomes-driven system while reducing costs to patients and burden on providers.
We collaborate with health care workers, payers, stakeholders, community organizations and consumers on systemic initiatives that lead to improved care delivery and patient outcomes. Our focus is on four areas:
- Patient safety, including care delivered in hospitals and long-term and post-acute care facilities
- Practice transformation in outpatient settings
- Community engagement and clinical community linkages
- End-stage renal disease (ESRD)
What We Do
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to bolster the efficiency and efficacy of clinical and administrative processes.
- Assist with implementation of quality improvement and performance improvement programs, health information technology systems, the patient-centered medical home model of care, and behavioral and oral health integration.
- Offer education on topics such as advance care planning, infection prevention, chronic disease self-management, avoidable hospital admissions, suicide prevention and opioid misuse.
- Engage patients, caregivers and providers to improve communication, coordination and cooperation.
Partnership to Reimagine Health Care
Comagine Health’s Partnership to Reimagine Health Care is part of a national initiative to improve care for people with Medicare while reducing provider burden. We’re collaborating with a broad spectrum of providers as well as community organizations, patients and families to transform the health care system.
This program is a key component of our work as the CMS Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
Quality Payment Program
Our QPP experts help small practices in Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington get the most out of the Merit-based Incentive Payment Plan (MIPS) through no-cost technical assistance, training and resources.
ESRD Network 16 and Network 18
ESRD Network 16 (Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington) and Network 18 (Southern California) provide support and guidance to those with end-stage renal disease through grievance investigations, quality improvement technical assistance, data management, emergency management support and education, all while supporting the Advancing American Kidney Health nationwide initiatives.
Why Comagine Health?
Comagine Health is a national, mission-driven, nonprofit organization that has engaged in health care quality consulting and quality improvement services for more than 45 years. We are national leaders in assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders to improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
We have an extensive track record of addressing the most critical health care challenges and needs facing our communities Our clinicians and other health care professionals are deeply committed to meeting the health needs of communities, particularly those with underserved populations and critical health needs.
Together, we can bring better care to our communities.