Comagine Health collaborates on initiatives that improve health care and the health of communities.
We provide education and training, technical assistance and consultation, and community convening services to government agencies, health plans and providers, and foundations and other private-sector organizations.
What We Do
Comagine Health’s services benefit patients and providers across the health care sector — from hospitals to nursing homes to primary care clinics and from large health systems to solo provider practices and community organizations.
We work in interdisciplinary teams that combine subject matter expertise, exceptional project management and a commitment to tackling the most challenging health care problems.
Education and Training
Our customized education and training support population health, quality improvement, public health and patient safety initiatives. Subject matter experts deliver dynamic, accessible training designed to engage adult learners. Sessions may be virtual or in person and are backed by tools and resources that reinforce learning after the event and equip participants to share their knowledge with colleagues.
Technical Assistance and Consultation
We help health care providers:
- Implement strategies that improve population health and ensure coordinated, integrated whole-person care
- Achieve their health care quality improvement goals and find success in programs such as performance improvement and accreditation
Our work builds and strengthens sustainable quality improvement infrastructure and knowledge among providers, enabling them to integrate effective, data-driven methods into their operations.
As a neutral facilitator and convener, we nurture multistakeholder approaches that bring the right partners together to achieve common goals through:
- Engaging health care and community-based organizations
- Implementing and sustaining new health promotion services and population health approaches
- Collecting and using data to identify needs and measure improvement
- Patient engagement and activation
- Preventing and managing chronic disease
- Reducing unnecessary hospitalizations and readmissions
- Integrating behavioral health care and oral health care with primary care
- Infection prevention to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Addressing the opioid crisis through interventions with communities and health care providers
- Fostering connections between health care and community-based services
- Advancing health equity and addressing disparities
Comagine Health has engaged in health care quality consulting and quality improvement services for more than 45 years. Our team members include clinicians, public health and quality improvement experts, marketing and communications strategists and data analysts experienced in quality improvement methods, care delivery and operations, stakeholder convening and project implementation.